I can provide a range of on-site training formats to meet your needs. Below are the most popular options, but please feel free to contact me with special requirements. You can also view outlines of some of my past workshops.
Courses are hands-on and designed to give you practice in using NVivo. All participants will need access to a computer pre-loaded with NVivo 11 or 12.
- Tailored to the needs of your research group
- Convened at your own location
- Based on 6 hours of contact time each day, usually one or two days in total
- Maximum 12 participants
£700 per day plus travel and accommodation costs where applicable (no VAT to pay)
See what the organisers of a two-day workshop thought: view the RLIF-funded NVivo Course report.
- Focused time spent on how best to set up and use NVivo for your specific research data and needs
- Advice on preparing and organising data, managing analysis and working in a team
- Held at your own location
£400 per half day plus travel and accommodation costs where applicable (no VAT to pay)
- Undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Tailored to the needs of the class
£400 per half day workshop plus travel costs (no VAT to pay)